Wednesday, October 6, 2010

love..give and take...=)

if you love someone's..accepting them for who they are and we know our bf's accepting and loving for who we are...a few days ago, me n my boy have a big fight..duh~but..whatever he did to me, i still love him for who he are..eventho' he made mistake, but i still forgive him and give him a chance..not a second chance, but more than fourth chance maybe..cuz for me, even God forgive us.."forgiving is love's toughest work, and love's biggest risk...if you twist it into something it was never meant to be, it can make you a doormat or an insufferable manipulator....forgiving seems almost unnatural...our sense of fairness tells us people should pay for the wrong they do....but...forgiving is love's power to break nature's rule..." i love this words..it have a really deep meaning for me.. It make me calm when read it...cuz, for me love is all about forgive and forget, give and take..and then God will bless our relationship..amen...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment